Tuesday, August 6, 2013

God-Sized Dreams

There is something stirring inside of me. I don't know what it is, or how I am going to do it, or when it's going to happen. But yet, I feel it, an aching to do something bigger than me - something God-sized.

You see, I am plagued with a gotta-do-something-bigger-than-what-I-am-already-doing disease. Sometimes, it feels as if the things that I am doing in the name of the Lord aren't big enough. As if these small(ish) things are somehow insignificant. Here's the thing, to God, anything done in his name is big enough.

So, if you start a charity or simply raise your children to love God, no task is too big or too small. At the end of the day, it's OK to set your sights on a God-sized dream, because "...with God, all things are possible." Matthew 19:26


No comments:

Post a Comment